Monday, December 26, 2011

show dog

yes that is just what i am for my Owner a show puppy. it started with me on my hands and knees crawling naked on the floor to the bed. i was told to get up on the bed on all fours with my legs spead wide like a good puppy. once on the bed and in position Master started taking many pictures of me.

as He walked all around me He snapped pictures of me. He said i looked just like the winning dog at a dog show. i was told to hold my head up high and wiggle my puppy ass for Him as He snapped away. He then put my hood over my head so He could post His show puppy's pictures.

next Master was standing behind me with lube on His middle finger and rubbing it on my a-hole. then i feel it pushing it's way deep inside me. as He finger fk'd my hole He ask where is my finger slave and twice i said inside my ass Master. He ask me again a third time and that is when i finally snapped and gave Him the correct answer. i said to Him it is in YOUR ass Master.

He said yes slave that is correct it is in My ass, now how does that make you feel as I rub my finger in and out and all around inside there? i told Him i felt very owned and used like a whore would. i know it was a good 10 to 15 mins of Him rubbing around inside my hole as He talked about it with me.

He removed His finger and replaced it with my steel njoy butt plug. once the plug was in place His leash was attached to the handle of the plug. with more pictures being taken. i was then pulled off the bed by my leash to the floor where i was to crawl around like a good puppy on her leash following her owner.

Master took over 90+ pics and 10 movies of His puppy this day and everyone of them have been seen by our close friends. Master said He likes to show off His show dog to others. and i take great pride in being His owned puppy dog. arf arf

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi slave kk,

what a perfect story, you being your Master's show puppy. and of course your Master is 100% correct, your a-hole, bald shaven cunt, your mighty sexy boobies, in deed your entire body belongs to Him. He owns you as a naked sex slave.
imagine your Master takes you to a real life slave show or market. just to show off your slave body to all other slaves, Masters and Mistresses.
we would love to see see some more of the pics and vids. of course we respect your privacy, you might email us.

love mike & eva xx

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky!!!!

kk said...

mike and eva Master has replied to your request via email.

thanks so much for being a fan for so long.

hugs
kk

Anonymous said...

Hi slave kk,
I just discovered your blog and you are indeed Masters show dog. Your perfectly shaven pussy should always be on display for you Master. Just like your spankable ass en big titties. I hope your Master will share some more pics & vids with his (new) fans.
Japs

Anonymous said...

i would love to turn princess into a rubber puppy

Anonymous said...

why would you cover your face ,you should be proud to stand before your master and anyone else if you are a true slave

Anonymous said...


Hi My name is “CYNTHIA” just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 4 years with 3 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster dr.abalaka@outlook.com who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and cast a love spell on him. Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it… You can email him dr.abalaka@outlook.com

and69 said...

Hi slave kk
Found your blog just now.
Lovely story, would love to show you of, my dream. On all 4 is my favourite position for female.
Thx for sharin.
BR

Anonymous said...


https://twitter.com/femaledomcom
http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_1&s=26

www femaledom com