Sunday, October 21, 2007

just a slut

that is all i am a slut. i am nothing more and i proved that today. Master was walking me in the park today on my leash with my little cock pacifer in my mouth.

He had unbuttoned my white blouse and rolled it up to just under my naked tits and tied it off. my short pink skirt did not cover much of my naked ass, but none of the above was a problem as no one was at the park at the time.

that changed fast as i was being lead around by the leash when a young 20+ something woman walked in coming right at us. i am sure she saw us before we saw her. she walked up to a bench close to us and sat down. Master kept walking like it was ok to walk His slave on a leash in a park.

He did take off my leash as we came closer to her, but He wanted me to keep my pacifer in place as we got even closer to her. i begged for Him to let me remove it. He did let me take it out, but now He wanted to walk right in front of her so she could see my collar and naked tits.

as we walked up closer to her i could feel the heat in my face as my blood rushed to it in embarrassment. it was a very long walk past her dressed as i was. walking past her Master said hello as she looked right at us. i held my my head down and did not say a word or even look her way.

Master and i sat down on a bench not far from her and almost right in front of her. Master was telling me He wanted me to kneel down on my knees in front her with my hands on my head as He took pictures with her in the back round. i will only tell you that i worked out an agreement with His hard cock not to do that. more proof that i am just His slut/cunt.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)