Saturday, March 15, 2008

your sex life

is the headline news tonight, film at 6. now i know i am not going to be on the 6 clock news like the NY governor was this past week. i do know that it would shock to a lot of family and friends if they read this blog and put two & two together and came up with me.

i see a lot of blogs with pictures on them showing their faces on the blog. i want to know if anyone has been discovered by someone that did not know you liked your sex kinky until they came across your blog? how did they take it? did they tell others about you? did it cause you to lose or leave a job?

i would love to tell everyone i know that i love to be tied up and spanked hard and give my Master blowjobs among the many other things i do. if they read this blog they would know all about me and the real sex whore i am. telling them and being accepted is a big roll of the dice.

but i also know that i will not be posting my face here anytime soon. i will show you the rest of my body as you all ready know. i often wonder how many people have read this blog that really do know me, but did not know it was me they were reading about.

why is the land of the free and home of the brave so uptight on nudity, sex and most of all s&m? tell us what happen when your kinky sex life became front page news in the friends gazette. or better yet you are exposed on the front page of your hometown newspaper for all to see and read about.

talk about exposed Master said He wants me to do more of that this year. so we are going shopping for some shorter skirts and see thru clothes. and if you do know or see me please don't tell the friends gazette;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well first my friends/family/coworkers would have to guess my scene name, and then have the desire themselves to actually search and find my blog (thus outting themselves as perverts or sex blog readers), and lastly have the courage to contact me to admit that they saw me on my blog (again outting themselves). I don't see it happening any time soon.

xxxxxx said...

"telling them and being accepted is a big roll of the dice."

Yes it would cuz ppl don't understand kinky but seem to feel safer with "vanilla".

I think cuz of this desire for privacy is why u see most blogs on here with NO comments. PPL don't want to even leave a trail of comments yet alone show their face on their blog.

I have just come across ur blog so I know not how many comments u get but most get few to NONE and I think it is they are afraid of being seen by ppl that know them which is sad as that won't happen most of the time and as long as u don't show ur face how can they tell it is u commenting.

Destiny and her pet chance said...

kk, that is so funny becuase we post chance's face all the time and I rarley think about it. And he has mentioned how esposed he would feel if I made him expose himself the way you do.

But I am with luna, if any of our friends/family/coworkers finds us they had to be looking.

I think living in a City as big as Toronto helps. Small town minds are a lot less accepting.

And besides part of me would like someone to challenge the type of love and live I have. Bring it on.

Destiny

SheenV said...

I know what you mean. If people knew about the things in my blog or Flickr account, they'd be very much surprised.