Saturday, September 12, 2009

exposed


in public as a slave, but not showing my nakedness. i do this often by wearing my collar when shopping or in restaurants. i also wear a slave O ring on my finger and a large locking ankle chain on my ankle at all times. now anyone knowing about the lifestyle would know that i am a slave if they see any of these items.

a while back i did it without even knowing i did it. i am required to keep my nails painted at all times for Master. i have been going to the same girl for years to have them done. i was sitting there as she worked on my toes when Master called me on my cell. i answered as i always do without even thinking about anyone hearing me, hello Master.

we talked for a min or two and i said yes Master once or twice as we talked. not thinking about being heard by anyone. i am always in another world when it comes to Master. when i hung up she said to me so your Master call you today, as she smiled up at me. i said yes He did.

now i was not sure if she knew what Master meant or not, but by the way she looked & smiled at me i am sure she did. i did not think to much about it at the time, but the next time i was back as she finished up she ask no call from your Master today? as she smiled like she knew what she was asking about.

i told Master about what happen each time with her. the other day i told Master i was going to need to get my nails done soon. He said ok when u do we are going to have some fun with your nail girl. i ask Him what kind of fun? He said He was going to call me while i am there getting worked on. i am to answer hello Master as i always do, only this time He will ask me what i am doing?

my answer to Him will be "slave is getting her nails done for you Master". before we hang up He will ask if i will be ready to serve Him tonight? my answer is to be "yes Master slave will be ready to serve you at 6 pm". all of this is to be said loud enough for her to over hear me. no whispering allowed.

now she will know for sure i am His slave, but i think she already does so this will just confirm it for her. i am very proud to be a slave to Him and proud to show it! and yes i wear this collar in public places for all to see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice reading, I am new to the erotic blogging, i really enjoy your writings...
~fukpuppet

charlie said...

Love the new look for the blog. Great picture of Master's obedient slave. I'm sure that there will be many more questions from the Manicurist and I'm sure that Master will keep her interest's up.

SheenV said...

I also like the new look! And that picture is just incredible! Mind if I use it for some "me time"? Can't wait to hear how the next maicure goes!