Saturday, May 20, 2006

1 week ago today

and i still wear the mark of the Master on my ass cheeks from my cropping. i love to look at my marks and remember how they were placed there. and last Saturday was a lot of fun for me. it puts a smile on face every time i see a mark there.

i know to many it might seem strange that i enjoy my spankings so much. i would have never thought i would let a man do the things my Master has done to me. i guess i have always been a submissive i just needed someone to really bring that side of me out of the closet. i remember watching tv and seeing women tied up and wondered how it would feel to be her. those were just dreams locked away in my mind that i would never let out.

well those are not dreams no more and the lock is used on me. i know how it feels to be restrained, whipped, cropped, spanked or just plain kissed all over. and it is GREATTTTTT like Tony the Tiger would say. i have never had so much fun in the sex department as i am now.

Master did add some redness to ass twice this week. one was punishment for missing a sales order and one was just because my ass was there & bare for him just the way he likes it. i can not speak for others but for me a red ass means a very wet pussy and rock hard nipples.

talking about a wet pussy Master is getting pressure from Mistress to let me cum play with her. he is talking about doing it very soon. i can not wait to tell you that story.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

kk,

Strange? Your account sounds positively wonderful to me. Keep enjoying the good life!

Hugs
Bonnie

kk said...

thanks so much bonnie for your support. Master and i just love your blog and we really hope all is well with the new person in your world.

hope you are enjoying a red ass as well.

hugs
kk