Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday afternoon

Master and I love to go to the park on Sunday afternoons. It feels good just to relax and enjoy nature for awhile and forget the hectic world we all live in.

I enjoy the walks and quiet time with Master very much. This Sunday we had most of the time alone since there wasn't but a couple of other people there. And they did not stay very long. As always Master took several pics of me in different types of clothing. With no one there I was able to change in the car. Master took advantage of our time alone and had me bend over while he put a few good marks of the cane on my ass.

We had a wonderful time today in the park. I am hoping that we will get more Sundays with the park to ourselves. I'm sure we will but it does not happen as often as we would like it to.

No comments: