Sunday, February 01, 2009

c & c = p


i like to start my mornings off with a good hot cup of coffee and most weekend mornings mean 3 or 4 cups as i have the time for it. yesterday was no different and once i get out and get going i might grab a large coke to suck on. i like to suck on things u know;)

as i was out running my errands i felt a light urge to pee. i thought i will go at my next stop being there was not a restroom in the small store i was in. well off i go in my car still sucking on my big coke. so now as i drive down the road to the next stop i see a lot of traffic piled up at the light. so it takes longer for me to get to my store.

now after all of my coffee / coke drinking and sitting at a long stop light i need to pee really bad by now. as i pull into the parking lot i am telling myself i won't make it to the restroom in the back of the store. i need relief right now.

as you well know i have spread my legs wide & peed in public parking lots before for my Master, but this was way to public to do that in. so i looked at my big coke cup and said give it a try. i opened the window & dumped out the ice, dropped my shorts to the floor raised my naked ass up off of the seat spread my legs and shot for the cup.

WOW! did that feel great to let it go and i did not miss a drop. all of it made it in the cup. now i did park out away from the store, but anyone could have drove by or parked next to me and they would have seen it all. i would have let them watch as there was no stopping the flow once i let it go.

i told Master what i done later and He said good girl, but now we need to take some pictures of you doing it. so now i have to do it for Him as He films it. He has many photos of me doing it in bathtubs, toilets, parks, parking lots and even on Him as we both enjoy a warm golden shower now and then.

1 comment:

SheenV said...

Beautiful! I wish I could have seen you.