Friday, December 30, 2005

a new year cumming

and a new ass for Master is also cumming. Master has sent me to the gym to work on getting firm again. before Master came into my world i would always go to the gym and workout just for something to do to keep from being bored at home.

well when Master came along i was no longer bored and stopped my workouts to spend my time with him. Master has taken over 300 photos of me in a naked or semi dressed state and as Master looked back over the last 20 months he showed me where i was getting a little out of shape. i must admit i could see it myself in the pics.

i have been on vacation this week so it was back to the gym. now i must tell that being i no longer have panties to wear i was there in my loose fitting very short shorts and doing my situps and anyone walking by would have a view of my naked shaved pussy if they were to look. Master did permit me a sports bra to ware in the gym only as i am to be braless till 2006. this is the only time i have had one on since being told not to wear any.

spent the xmas hoildays with family and friends braless and i am not sure if they noticed or not but i was doing as i was told being the good slave i am.

well i hope to have more stories to tell of my new life as a slave in 06 hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.

No comments: