Sunday, March 19, 2006

new toy again


well my Mistress has added yet another toy to Master's toy box. her hubby gave it to Master yesterday without me knowing a thing about it. i think Master is going to have fun trying this out on me. i am not sure though.

i will let you all know how it goes but i think Master needs to work with it some first. he is pretty wild with the aim right now. the Mistress is always thinking of ways to help Master keep me in line. i can not wait to see what she does with me when Master hands her my leash and tells me i am to serve her now.

i know it won't be long before it happens as Master has said it will be soon. i never thought in my life i would be serving as a slave to anyone let alone two people. what fun i have had so far in my new adventure into s&m. i am just the lady next door to rest of world. to my Master i am the slut i always wanted to be. life is so much more fun when you try new things.

P.S. thank you very much for all of my toys Mistress. i can not wait until i am thanking you in person as you use them on me.

No comments: