Tuesday, February 20, 2007

thumbcuffs

some of you had ask a while back about the story behind the the thumbcuffs. Master likes to use them in public settings as they are easy for Him to cover with His hand. we can walk with His arm half way around me holding my cuffs in His hand and no one can see that i am cuffed.

with my arms cuffed behind me i can be exposed with no chance of covering up when someone comes near. He enjoys showing off this slave's body by having a blouse unbuttoned or me in a very short skirts that he will pull up.

just this past Sunday i was sent for a oil change wearing my short skirt and white blouse with no bra or panties of course. well when the kid came up to my car to get my info i was not even thinking about how i looked. my naked legs was his to veiw all the way up to my crotch. and veiw he did taking forever to get my info. not cuffed but very exposed as Master likes.

when he came back to me after it was done with my bill he told me don't be afraid to spread those legs. i laughed and said maybe next time. that is when i looked down to see how high the skirt was on me sitting there. he had a big grin of his face as i drove off. made his day and mine.

No comments: