Tuesday, August 23, 2005

shoe shopping

well I did not tell you about looking for a shoe store. well Sunday before meeting Master at the park i walked the mall from one end to the other hoping to find the right shoe store to try on shoes in a very short dress.

that did not go very well as i have yet to find one that i think i could walk into sit down and show my naked bald pussy in and feel good about doing it. i did ask Master what the punishment might be if i did not do it and he said see the tube dress you are wearing now well you can wear that to the shoe store instead.

ha ha he is very funny sometimes as that tube dress fits like a second skin and is very see thru i might as well walk in the store butt naked as save the dress for a night out to a dark club.

the white dress is very short but it at least covers me up more then the tube dress. so i guess i will keep looking for a store and hope Master does not get in a hurry to buy shoes. i will keep you updated on how this turns out. i wish he would just tie me to a whipping post instead and let me take the pain but he knows i would enjoy it to much.

2 comments:

Bud of "Us" said...

I'm for walking in the street butt naked! :-)

kk said...

yes bud that would be what Master perfers also. i never had no one enjoy my naked body as much as he does.
if he could get away with it he would keep me naked 24/7 365 days year.
that might not be so bad though i would always know what i am wearing when going somewhere.