Friday, August 19, 2005

tied down

i am so glad it is Friday. when i think that it has been the craziest work week ever the very next week is even crazier. well anyway i am just glad that this week is over.
to start my weekend off with a bang my Master had me meet him in a deserted parking
lot. i had a feeling that he was going to do something that we had never done before, but i had no clue what. i got to the parking lot a couple of minutes before he did. then when he drove up in his suv i knew he had playing on his mind. he told me to get in the back seat. which already had the seats pulled down flat.
he then told me take off all my clothes and put on what he had in his black bag. the only thing in his bag was a blindfold, wrists and ankle cuffs. after putting these on my Master went to my hands and hooked them on to the rods of the head rests then my legs were spread and hooked onto built in cargo hooks at the rear. now i was bound naked spread eagle and blindfolded for the world to see. glad the windows were tinted.
Master then took out the riding crop out that i love and swated at my naked body.
this made my pussy very wet as each swat brought me the pain/pleasure i enjoy so very much. he would stop very often to kiss me and/or suck and bite on my nipples. this was the greatest feeling ever. he could get to any side of me he wanted by opening a door or the back gate.
while he was having his way with me i could hear the traffic on the street next to the parking lot. i just
hoped that no one would come into the parking lot to see what was going on. but then with the fun i was having i really didn't care either. before i knew it my Master had started the car and was driving
away with me tied up in the back. i could not see where we were going and kept opening the windows for anyone to see.
he told me we were going to drive through a stores parking lot so people could see his beautiful slave in the back. i was very nervous and excited at the same time. this is 5 oclock traffic we are talking about here.
but before i knew it we were back in parking lot where we started from. we never did make it to the store parking lot since a long train was going through and there was a huge traffic jam. even so i had one of the best times ever and i hope to do this again very soon with my Master.
just my Master's way of making another great start to the weekend.

No comments: