Sunday, August 21, 2005

the things we do

I met my Master in the park today for our Sunday walk. I never know what we will be doing because
my Master is always doing something different and exciting. When he got to the park a few minutes after
I did he had me change into a tube dress he had brought along for me. He always likes to change things
at the last minute so I never know what to expect next from him. Since this dress was not made for park
walking, we just sat and enjoyed each other for the day with very little walking. Before we had our short
walk he put some anal beads up my butt for some added pleasure. When we got back from the walk he
pulled them out and OH what pleasure that was for me. Since he was giving me all this attention I felt
that I should give my Master some too. So I started stroking his cock and balls for awhile. Before i knew
it i had his swollen cock in my mouth licking and sucking it. Oh how bad i wanted him to cum in my mouth
so i could taste him. But instead we thought that it would be fun if he would cum all over my titties. That was
a wonderful way to end our day in the park.

7 comments:

hbspanker said...

great blog!!!!

we would love to hear more about the spankings you receive and any pictures you may take as part of your play.

I have added you as a link our our blog as a spanko friend.

hbspanker

Anonymous said...

Studio One provides content for CBS sites
As networks continue to provide more streaming content online, video content provider Studio One has teamed up with Viacom to provide shows for seventeen local CBS Web sites.
Just visited your blog, nice one!
You want to quit your smoking habit? Visit my site
Smoking Stop smoking right now

Anonymous said...

I like your news clips. Visit anytime, And Im always looking for new reads.

tramadol cod

Anonymous said...

Your site is very good!
Congratulations!

phentermine

Anonymous said...

Nice looking blog - did you customize the template? Thanks from DSW
Shoes
girl

Anonymous said...

Greetings:

I thought I would make a quick visit and ask that you make a Return Visit. If you would like to put a little Google code snipit on your blog, you can earn a nice daily income from them. Just visit my blog, click one of the Google ads and then the side bar link that says "AdSense." It's a blog that talks about personal injury law.

The AdSense Guy

Anonymous said...

First report of blog censorship using Blogger "flag" option
A new report alleging that Google's new "flag" feature has been used to censor a blog on the grounds that readers have disagreed with the opinion of a writer has appeared, in what if proven true would be the ...

Dish Network Mississippi - Welcome to a Dishnetworth world of breaking news, Dishnetwork sports scores, Dishnetwork weather information, Dishnetwork TV and Dishnetwork movie buzz, convenient Dishnetwork customer service, Dishnetwork games and more-on-demand with Dishnetwork. Introducing Dishnetwork dish home interactive TV on Dishnetwork Channel 100*! All you need is your Dishnetwork remote control and you can get what you want from Dishnetwork, when you want it from Dishnetwork. Check out my site, it's all about Dish Network Mississippi